Saturday, September 29, 2007

Sorry it has been so long since we last posted...I have been in Huntsville, AL for a school I have to attend and Kristin and Drew have been getting settled-in to the trailer I spoke of in my last post.

We were finally offered housing at Picatinny (pictures below) and will be moving-in in a week or so. Kristin and Drew will be moving-in by themselves without me but with the help of relatives and friends it should go fine. Overall it's an old house, but has lots of character and room for us.

I'm still in Huntsville.....Still.Going.To.School:( It feels like I have been in school for an eternity with grad school and all. Oh well, only 4 weeks left.

After we get moved, emails with phone and address will follow. Hope everyone is having a good fall and getting ramped-up for Halloween...boo





No comments: