Saturday, December 1, 2007

Promotion






Today Brian is officially a Major in the U.S. Army. We had a ceremony yesterday with cake and parents and the whole shebang. He even got a free lunch! It was the nicest promotion ceremony he's had yet. It was special since he was the only one getting promoted (vs. getting promoted as a group) and because of the insisting by his bosses. They had never promoted anyone in their office before since they are all civilians. Despite their lack of experience they did a great job! It was really great that Brian's parents and my parents were able to come too.

1 comment:

Household6 said...

Congrats on the promotion!

Greg is wearing glasses. The doctor's say he has perfect vision, but Greg says he needs a little more correction for watching TV and night driving....I dunno ;0)

Hey I need ya'lls new address. I know you sent it at one point but I can't find it....sorry...

H