Friday, December 14, 2007

Season in Full Swing



Well, the season is indeed in full swing at our house. Complete with snow on the ground and road salt all over the cars! It took us a while but we finally got our decorations up over this past week. We decided to go out and cut-down our own tree this year! This is the first year we have gotten a real tree since we were engaged to be married like 10 years ago!

We went to tree farm in NW New Jersey...let me tell you for all of you out there who have this picture of New Jersey in your heads (I had it too) of smog and pollution and factories and city, there is an incredibly beautiful part of the state as well. The area we went tree hunting in is some of the most beautiful country I have ever seen! I know, some of you are looking above for pictures of this beautiful place. Well, I sorta forgot the camera at home. I do have pictures of the tree above...one of the best trees we have ever had! Perfect for our house.

We hope all of your plans and preparations keep you all safe during the celebration of the birth of The King...

1 comment:

Household6 said...

Did you paint?! Good for you! I have decided I will never live in another army house without painting at least one room. It's just too depressing otherwise! Since we have about 3 more years here, we have four rooms painted so far :0)

Merry Christmas!!!

H